• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

20 inch Box Fan

Originally Posted By: dude Lake Tom
Can somebody find that fan and point it northwest to blow this cold air back to where it came from?? sick.gif

Or send that fan to Michigan to blow some snow to MN so it looks like your avatar.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was putting together a science fair project for the kids this past weekend.....I am making a tornado in a box using a plexiglass box with a smoke machine and.........a fan!!!

I was thinking that this 20" one would work just about perfect for producing a big vortex.

Please send pics if still available. They just don't make fans like they used to and I don't want my daughter to cry when she doesn't win the science fair because her tornado wasn't as big as the Johnson's kids'. Right now all we have is a 12v computer fan and that just seems a little wimpy to me.

Thanks,

While out working a couple weeks back, driving on my from northfield to randolph something happened to catch my eye as I cruising the back country roads. As I thought to myself, no that couldn't have been, it couldn't have made it this far south, but curiousty got the best of me and lo and behold there she sat on the shoulder of the road. If this is the orginal it seems to have picked up a printer as a companion in the meantime.

68d1c5a6c466.jpg

While out working on the same run last week just as quickly as it had shown, it was gone. I never got a good enough look to notice if their were any stickers or missing blades nor did I see an orange VW van anywhere as well. This may be just a coincidence but then again maybe not, you decide. Happy travels to that fan....

Is a 20" fan big enough to turn into the wind to cancel out a wind chill factor?

The other question is if I did use this fan in the summer, would a Kansas City Royals sticker make the fan start quickly, fade around the All-Star Break and then just quit in August?

Man this took on a life of its own. Who'd have thought a simple Box could be a fan and have so many other fans! What a post, great to see we are all old enough to see that some things are still funny just because they are the way they are!

Tunrevir~

I'm sensing some humor or mocking in this thread let us not forget that was somebody's fan, made by a real person bought and sold by great people who enjoyed and still to this day love this fan while not even knowing for certain hows it's doing!

So take a look in the mirror along with a deep breath before you post in this thread again.

Thanks Pier!