• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

20 inch Box Fan

God i wish i still had that fan-i just bought a fish house at Mille Lacs and my shack gets very HOT especially with my lady friend up there-always helps to have the wind at your back! grin.gif Maybe i should head west to California with more of my antics! smirk.gif

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote: 20 inch box fan pressed up against the glass, it was missing a blade

If fan is found, while cleaning out my shed at lake last fall I found a Aluminum fan blade for a 20 inch box fan so if found contact me and I will forward a replacement blade to the owner. I don't have any stickers though frown.gif

Quote:

all I want for Christmas is a 20' box fan

I seem to remember a thread about that 20' box fan, and most guys decided that it was just too large to bother with attempting to transport. That thread died off after just a few replies, as I recall. Now, the 20" size box fan... talk about one of yer hot items...

Quote:

I think I fixed it...ok?

Don't do that Tom!!! I thought that you meant that you had fixed the missing blade on the fan! I was prepeared to do whatever it took to get that fan so that I could use it at the fling next year at LIWBT. Dang, I guess that I am back int he market for one though should it or another one show up. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Quote:

this has got to be one of the funniest threads I've read.Good humor. Can't believe some don't think so
confused.gif

There isn't one person who hasn't thought this thread wasn't funny!!!..We make people laugh..Dont know who your talking about by saying " some don't think its funny...

Just look around, we even have safety orange wallpaper in here with purple bean bags to boot.. Now if we could find that darn fan we would have it made... I heard a few talking that that they spotted it on the ice being used as a snowmobile anchor.. Not sure how and why, but we need to get it back, so if anyone sees a snowmobile tied to a 20 inch box fan, grab the fan..

Hey, do you think I could use that fan for A/C on my snowmobile? Of cource I'd need to find a cheap(free)generator to power it. That shouldn't be too hard though. I'm sure someone here could help me with that.