• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

20 inch Box Fan

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know what you mean, I was thinking the same thing as I was typing the post. I had to ask my daughter what the show was called so I could post it. When she told me what it was I couldn't stop saying the same thing, Honey boo boo" really? Then I had to think about posting it for a few days as I feared this might happen! crazy

I saw it just recently sitting next to a garbage can at Tioga Beach on Pokegama Lake in Grand Rapids. I was going to pick it up but I noticed it had some gull p o o p all over it, didn't want to contaminate my car.

I will go with Twins stickers since they are much worse than the Royals now...

Now, that's just weird. It's like saying, "I was thinking about putting a rhinoceros sticker on the new one because it doesn't have just that one horn."

Sure wish i still had that baby. I'd like to bring her down to Texas and blow some warm air up in these parts, be nice to get some melt and get into a mess a crappie. Plus with the way the Royals have been spending it will be a great year to have it.