• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

20 inch Box Fan

TRZ,

What is wrong with motor? Does it run blades at all or make a noise? I am heading to St. Paul's west side today. Do you live any were near there. I need another box fan for exhausting paint fumes out of window of my garage. If it does not run at all, I probobly will not be intrested in it.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you decide to throw the fan out, make sure you don't toss it into a private dumpster, or you could get into some serious trouble.

I would consider wiping the prints off it with some elbow grease so that the sanitation police can't trace your prints back through AFIS.

How many blades does this pup have?

What color is the unicorn?

It is going to get pretty hot this week i bet some of you boys are wishing you would have sacrificed the elbow grease and several dollars in gas to get this fan, now it is lost forever, unicorn and all in the dumpster behing Rainbow foods, please remeber this old boy on Memeorial day, he was a good fan.

Dang it... Do you think they have picked up the garbage yet????

My brother-in-law has a small row boat with holes. If the blad was in good shape, I could have used it to rig up an outboard for him! It is too hard to row and bail at the same time!

[image]839724001525md.jpg[/image] The box fan in better days, found doing a family search. It was found in a cigar box at one of the cabins here at Lake Iwanttobethere. It was first used to cool a cabin then was relocated never to return. It was noted as being the only heir in some recent documents uncovered. There were some identifying stickers..

That old fan loved baseball, always sported a K.C. royals sticker, even during the down times,(all the time). That old girl just quit running on me i sure wish someone could have put in a new motor and cleaned her up so she could run again.............

In my heart of hearts, I feel this post should be stickied to the top permanently. This post is what has me coming back to the free things only section to browse. It puts me to tears from laughing. It really does cheer up a bad day with a re-read.

Sorry TRZ

The fan was thrown in a dumpster behind Cub. It either went to the garbage burning facility or is in a land fill. Either way it is gone. I bought one a couple weeks ago (after I could not get a response back form owner of fan) and paid about $6.oo for a new one.

It sure is keeping me cool now and exhausting fumes out of my garage at same time. !

The way TRZ talked about the fan, one would think he is a fan pimp! grin.gif

Heartattack caught on....It was supposed to be a play on the many posts where you aren't supposed to give away honey holes. If somebody lets out the whereabouts of the fan, the whole forum and anybody that just reads the forum will be there hogging all the cool air and not doing C&R.

i did finally let the fan go to a better place aka "fan heaven". i was able to pry off the unicorn sticker for my new fan but the poor roayals sticker is in about the same position as the team=SOL . Too bad somebody sure could have stayed cool during this hot dry summer, it was great for blowing dust as well....... grin.gif