• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

$100-$150 jig rod

I just picked up a GM Guide Series Tournament rod - it's a bit longer than I wanted (7') but has a great backbone (Medium) with a fast tip. Paired it up with a Guides Series Tournament reel (Pflueger-made) - very smooth... for the price, this setup can't be beat. Fished with it on the Croix opener - didn't jig up any walleye but had to whitey's hit and the sensitivity and action were brilliant. I'd definitely buy another setup like this one.

Quote:

I googled limit creek fishing rods and found the site. Does any one know if they have a show room in Hudson or can you check out their shop? Only sold online, @ everts in Hager City and a couple other places... I need to put one in my hand I think.

Dean @ Everts will let you test rods for a day on Pool 4. That's the best way to check out this rod. Jimmy's in Stillwater also has the rod but doesn't offer the test drive Dean does. I have two of them now and use them for everything from crappie to walleyes. Great rod especially for the price.