• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help, PLEASE!! (Of a personal nature)

Dan97

Keep the faith buddy, my mother just went through a scare with cancer.She came through fine so far, and with all these people here prying for your wife, she will be fine as well.Take any help offered by those close to you, it is a huge burden to hold up by your self.Their support will go along way toward recovery when rest is needed.
Good luck and I will ask the minester at my church to ask God for help also.
Benny

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too, think this is the right place to come and ask for support and/or prayers. I am sure most of us are humbled by your situation, putting into perspective what is really important. Dan, many people have beat this thing. That's all I would concentrate on. There was a fisherman in the bible that did some wonderful things, his name was Peter. Again, I think this is the right forum.

" God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all."

Keep your eyes on the Lord during this difficult time, through him all things are possible. Keep your faith strong, he is there for you always. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

I would like to say i am proud to be a part of the forum. All of you that are praying....your awesome and the more prayers you can get the better. God Bless you all and your wife and you are in my prayers! †
Gods Speed
Proverbs 10:7
galatians 6:2
Matthew 19:26
Kyle † † †

dan, our prayes are with you. i have been down this road ask for all the help and support you can. you never know, help could be right around the corner all you have to do is ask . never give up hope , god bless you and your wife

Dan, I heard your request loud and clear, so hopefully tonight you will hear my prayers for you, and your wife, loud and clear. God bless, stay strong, and both of you will make it through. Keep the faith, because nothing in this universe is stronger than human faith.

Dan,
I wish I could get my wife to go fishing with me. It sounds like you are a very lucky man. I will show this to my wife and we will be thinking and praying for the both of you!
God bless,
Tully, Tracy & family

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY...JESUS PICKED A BUNCH OF FISHERMAN TO HELP HIM PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE AND I THINK THAT RIVER IN HEAVEN, HE MADE JUST FOR US.
SOMETIMES GOD IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND (ALOT OF TIMES FOR ME) BUT I TRUST ALL WILL BE OVERCOME IN THE END.
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR WIFE DAN, MAY HIS WILL BE DONE!
KEVIN,SANDY,KIDS

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

Absolutly Dan, I do believe in miricles, and I will pray for you. I have been in that situation and it REALLY helps to have support from ANYONE. Stranger or not. Good luck and God bless.

Good Luck Dan I'am going through it right now with my fishing buddy of over thirty years,its the toughest thing you will ever go through keep positive and I'll keep you in my prayers best of luck and hope