• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass clubs in Western Iowa??

Does anyone know of any bass clubs in the western half of iowa or southern minnesota.. I am just itching to start fishing a few small tournaments anywhere close within reason! If anyone knows of them in the region please let me know. thanks again

I can only speak for the affiliated clubs with BASS, and there aren't any west of Des Moines (as of last fall). I am in the club out of marshalltown. We have 4 tourneys in the northern half of the state this year and 3 in the southern part.

check us out: web page

hot rod i checked out your HSOforum and i am interested in joining. or at least fishing a few tournaments. The only problem is, is that i dont have a boat but i love bass fishing and im pretty decent at it. I was wondering if you have a non-boater co-angler that i could sign up for and get paired up with someone for a few tourneys. thanks for the help