• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lazer Auger

RJ

you can buy em for $5 at fleet farm.
But here is when I gave up and what I have done since I have spent more on those rubber straps than I have blades.
A heavy duty tie down rubber strap. Or the stretch cords ( tiedowns) I tied a knot in one end and a knot in the other end. I have the same thing you pay 5 bucks for...slip the knots in the slots . you have basicly the same thing... while this has worked for me for two years.......

I think I will invent a unbreakable blade guard for them augers and become rich. I will charge $4.99

------------------
crappie todd

You guys are great. I have those cords laying around, somewhere. What's fleet farm? In Michigan, we have a "Farm Fleet" store, that is filing bankruptcy. They didn't do much sporting goods.