• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Biggest Muskie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Cooter in the elite 49.5 inch club. That was from 'tonka on a LOTW perch bulldawg on sunny Saturday afternoon in the middle of heavy boat traffic. So much for ideal conditions....

Have a couple from Mille Lacs that were a bit thicker but not quite as long.

Chris

Longest one was 51.5" in 2004. Caught one that was not quite as long, but heavier this past fall. Both of these came on the same 10" Jake.

Aaron

Im also in the 49.5 club. Ive had that 50 incher hooked up more then a few times but cant get them in the boat. THIS year is my year! I can feel it!

Duck

49" on a Black Perch Depth Raider on one of the most perfect nights I've ever had on a lake.

I was all by myself and had to flag down a guy about 50 yards from me to take this pic. He did a great job. I wish I would've got his E-mail to send him the pic.

49.jpg

49c.jpg