• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

One Man Portable Shelters

I'm looking at one man portable shelters and the Shappell Rover and Frabil Solo are candidates. Any opinion/experience with these? Clams/Otters are nice but more $

Hello BrianVeg, I have a Fish Trap Pro for sale. It is brand new still in the box. It is this year's model. I'm selling it for $200. As you may already know they sell for $300+tax in the stores. (no, there is nothing wrong with it). I'm in Plymouth my e-mail is [email protected], if interested drop me a line.

[This message has been edited by 612'er (edited 01-10-2002).]

Buy the shappell rover. I bought mine at fleet farm for $160. I did have to drill a bigger hole to allow the bolt to fit and I also had to go and buy an extra nut because it was missing. But still I would rather have that rover than something like the HT that they had for $130. The quality of the rover is really good. The sled is very strong. It will last longer than just one season like the HT polar escape would have. The rover has good layout inside too although more windows would have been nice. The other ones like the trap or frabil cost more and do not have any better quality than the rover has. Like I said before $160 will buy a lot. A good ice shelter that is worth the money, the Rover.