• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spirit Lake in summer

I will be living on Spirit Lake this upcoming summer and absolutely cant wait. However, I have 2 boats there and have never fished off shore at Spirit. I plan on fishing there every day this summer and am trying to get a game plan going for some walleye and muskies. Any help on what to use, where to go, how the bite is would be great. I look forward to seeing you all out on Spirit

If your looking for muskies a good spot is right off Templar point on the west side of the lake.Buffalo run is a great spot for walleyes in the spring.You can also fish the weed beds on the south end of the lake for muskies and walleyes.Spirit is a great lake to fish. Not much boating pressure just watch out for the wind!

Go Ike-is it featherlite? one more: ill give ya a hint, would you believe portland oregon, how bout under the freeway bridge...finish the sentence....wanna go fishing soon 20? lets haul some bass in and sing bobbers bobbers take a plunge!!

Spirit is typically great in June...but don't expect a lot of big 'eyes. It is a lake with some structure, but also many fish to be caught out in the basin in 19-21 fow. Good luck.

NWBuck