• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Greys Ana!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bassNspear

My wife was watching it last night and when the show was almost over, a message scrolled across the bottom saying that next weeks show won't be on because of the state hockey tournaments!!!! I didn't know she knew some of the words she was using!! Apparently she will have to get up at 2:00am friday to watch it. Hope she's quiet!

[Note from admin: Congrats Hibbing you put up the 1 millionth post in these forums.]

Yea, My wife is all over that show. She drops the kids and all on my lap instantly it starts on Thursdays. She even plans around it. Great another glorified "ER" that will go on an on and on and on and on and on....

mr frown.gif

I am working on this, I sent you an email to the address registered, but the guys "up there" are not listening, even the original poster of this thread is not getting the message.... grin.gif

I was watching the show one time just cuz I liked the girls butts in scrubs. I had no clue what I was watching. like it mattered at the time, I was channel surfing and I found nice butts so I stayed there.

The wife comes in and says, "You know, you're watching a chicky soap opera."

Butts or no butts, I'm not a chicky soap opera kind of guy.

Quote:

I was watching the show one time just cuz I liked the girls butts in scrubs. I had no clue what I was watching. like it mattered at the time, I was channel surfing and I found nice butts so I stayed there.

The wife comes in and says, "You know, you're watching a chicky soap opera."

Butts or no butts, I'm not a chicky soap opera kind of guy.

Darn Boiler, that's the funniest post I've read in weeks... Good Stuff!