• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FOUND a VEXILAR on the Side of the ROAD!!! PLEASE CLAIM...

LakeTahoe

Found a Vexilar in the St Cloud Area on the side of the road... Okay, so my brother actually found it. If you think lost a vexilar within the last 2 weeks in the ST CLOUD area... you can email me at jjzuhlsdorf at hotmail (Contact Us Please)...

If you email me, tell me what model it was, the style of carrier (ultra pack, pro-pack, or the genz pack).... if possible the serial number would obviously seal the deal.... and what ROAD you think it may have fell out at. If everything matches up we'll gladly return it.... I know I would be super dissappointed if I lost mine.

Its nice to know there are still thoughtfull people in this world. You are to be commended for doing the right thing and trying to find the owner.

When I was a younger lad I had a couple fishing poles left at a landing...when I went back to retrieve them they were gone. One of the rods was a custom rod made by Thorne Brothers for the person I bought the rod second hand from....and it said the persons name right near the handle of the rod. Whoever found my rods looked up the name in the phone book and returned the rods to person I bought them from and then that person contacted me...so I got my rods back which meant so much to me!

My sons buddy actually lost his Vexilar a few weeks back out of his truck when they went finshing. I will see his buddy tonight and get the modle, and the lake they were returning from and get back to you tomorrow. Thanks for putting up the post.

Quote:

I saw a post earlier about an angler who lost his on the road. Just got to be a little more careful how you load them. Does it still work? If so, that is saying a lot about their durability.

I second that. I recall a little over a week ago (maybe longer) someone posted about losing their vexi. I'll see if I can go back and stumble upon it.

At just over $400. My Vex and Aquaview both sit in the passenger seat next to me. At least somewhere in the cab! I treat my electronics like one of the kids...

It's nice to know they are that durable too!