• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How many miles this year?

MuskieJunkie

750 miles all in the minnesota riverbottoms and riding Minnesota river up to Granite falls a couple times Put this on in last 3 weeks Had real nice riding cond in southern minnesota for about 4 weeks, Me and another guy ran river for last time today really starting to open up around sand bars put on 80 miles great day to ride laugh.gif

the first trip out for the season on my birthday (12/30) I put on about 4 miles, and got rained out, literally.

I drove the sled to work twice in the past two weeks and put on about 40 more miles. It's pathetic, we only had about two weeks this season where there was just barely enough snow to ride around town, and it got beat on pretty quick by a couple of sled events in town over the weekends.

This was a far cry from last season where there was rideable snow from just after Thanksgiving through mid-March.

60 on the new sled. Mostly running around a lake and one local ditch running day. Have to find out if there's warranty issues. grin.gif

225 miles on the other. One trip to LOW, driving around the lake because I was desperate, and last weekend 85 miles SW of the cities. Hit the MN river bottoms in the mix too and the riding was good!

I hope we get some snow out of this alleged storm this weekend....

The wife and I have both put on 845 miles this year. All but 20 of the miles have been in Michigan. Just came back from the Ontanogan/Gogabic area on Monday. Great snow conditions out there. With the warm weather they are getting this week the trails are probably getting bad now.

If you go to the UP stay to the north. The further south you go the less snow there is. From Calumet to Gogabic the trails were great for us. Down in the Watersmeet area the trails were getting a little thin. Lots of riders out there. Our best riding was in the morning before the trails were rode all day. The groomers were going around the clock to keep up. I am going to try to go to Hurley one more time this year.

Pray for snow this weekend. It would be nice to ride at home for a day. cool.gif

I have you all beat and I can't believe it!!!! 0.0 miles this year. Yes, it's true- I haven't even taken the cover off of my 2004 F6 Firecat once!! It will not be leaving the garage this winter no matter how much snow we get-it's too late now.

Justin

75 so far, and that may be it since my pipe blew a hole in it, and the new pipe will not be in till the middle of march. I have never riden less than 800 miles a year. frown.gif

with this big snowstorm coming in now, it hurts that much more.