• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
yar 32

non-resident license cost

can somebody tell me what they cost and is there a place online to get one thanks

24 hour is 5.50(includes salmon fishing privledges), 10 day is 13.00, annual is 24.50. You can go to Illinois DNR HSOforum and buy online. I travel to Ohio regularly so I always spend the few dollars extra for the annual. Hope this helps.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Good old Ebner's, they were there forever. I use to go there with my Dad right when they opened in the mornings back when I was like 12 years old, a long time ago! 😀   As far as Cabela's I'm just waiting for the day they change them all to BassPro shops!  😕
    • it's happening 
    • This team is for real, buckle up folks, it's gonna be a fun ride the rest of the season.
    • Mother Nature reminded some people in the north last weekend that winter was not quite finished. Pattison State Park received 3 inches of snow, but it did not last long as temperatures rebounded to the mid 50s after the storm. Memorial Day weekend has arrived and so has the green growth. A green up of vegetation and regular rains have lowered spring fire danger statewide. There have been reports of fox pups being seen, including this one near the Woodruff DNR Fish Hatchery. Fawns are also being seen. Remember keep wildlife wild and observe from a distance.Photo credit: Michelle WoodfordWater levels are still very high on the Wolf River system and a number of central Wisconsin lakes and local government officials have placed emergency slow no wake orders on some waters. Check with county or local officials before boating. .
    • Glad to hear the news for y’all down there. My bro was an Ebner’s customer;  I was MANY years ago when I frequented the area more.   Cabela’s?  There is no more Cabela’s. 😩
    • Here, until you get that shutter speed problem adjusted! 😄    
    • Up here in the Northwest Angle lines are tight and fish are biting! Water temps are warmer in the shallows at 50-52 degrees to upper 40’s in the main lake. Recent weather was not great but the fishing was. Some of the best action has been within a few miles of the lodge. Walleyes have been found anywhere from 3 to 30ft. 22-30ft with a jig and minnow is best during daylight hours.  Multiple trophy walleye were caught this week including a couple 28’s and one 31 inch.  The bite off of the dock late evening is really heating up and will produce limits. Come up soon to take advantage of great spring fishing!    Sunset Lodge
    • They have a good assortment of bobby garland crappie plastics, bunch of bass jigs and plastics, bunch of rapala's, VMC products!, bait, rods, reels and assortment of line.  They didn't have all the shelves filled yet but they are working on it with vendors or something like that...Good Luck!
    • I'll have to check it out as I drive through there quite a bit.  I'm with you on the Cabelas thing.  Its not the same as it use to be and I just don't like shopping there anymore.  I could spend hours in baits shops sometimes and probably spend a little too much too haha!  There's just something about buying gear from a real bait & tackle shop that I really enjoy.
    • Wow that's sickening.  The netting needs to stop.  This isn't the 1800's anymore.