• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Predictions for California?

VMS

Bowyer he ran well all week and through qualifying so he could be a good pick this week, Harvick won't win it and Burton well, he is a top 5 at best so pick away but I think a roush car will take it and if not a Hendricks car. Either way, I still pull for Martin especialy since he's running a Chevy now!

Tunrevir~

Quote:

Gordon and Kenseth had the two best cars on these type tracks all the latter half of last season. No reason they wouldn't be the two favorites here this weekend.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week...

OK, I didn't account for the 29 and 31 and it took a tad bit of good fortune to get me there, but hey I did make the call. Now if I could only remember if I picked one of them for Fantasy. Need to go check...

Quote:

I will be the first to say boring and no.

I found the race quite entertaining. I liked all the different pit strategies, however I wish someone/anyone would've gambles with 2 tires on the last stop just to make it more interesting.

There were several leaders, and lead changes.

Quote:

Quote:

I will be the first to say boring and no.

I found the race quite entertaining. I liked all the different pit strategies, however I wish someone/anyone would've gambles with 2 tires on the last stop just to make it more interesting.

There were several leaders, and lead changes.

I will admit to being wrong. I thought for a 500 miler it stayed fairly entertaining.