• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Predictions for California?

VMS

I will say a roush car. Kenseth won last year, Biffle 2 years ago and Edwards has an ave finish of 4.4. Didnt Biffle lead most of the spring race last year and then run out of gas with a lap to go? whoever wins, it will be boring, bring back Rockingham.

BORING mad.gif, but its California so its gota be good right. The way the weather forecast sounds it will be a good day for a nap then, watch the last 10 laps!!

Thinking Stewart will show some more of what he had last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Races at California rate right up there with watching grass grow. Definately not a race to introduce a NASCAR newbie to. I will be back from Mille Lacs by race time, but I guarantee you I'll get a good nap in before the checkered flag.

The Rousch stable have pretty much ruled the roost there the last couple of years.

Uncle Bill...i can tell that you are a smart man!! smile.gif

yea..."Matt Kenseth will debut the popular #17 Carhartt/ DeWALT Ford Fusion in this weekend’s event at California Speedway. Since entering the Cup series full time in 2000, no one has completed more laps on two-mile ovals (California & Michigan) than Kenseth, who has completed 5,299 of a possible 5,302. Kenseth’s average finish at the two two-mile tracks is 9.84, tops among active drivers with 11 or more starts. Matt has four wins at Fontana, three Busch and one Nextel Cup. In Saturday’s Busch event, Matt will drive the #17 Dish Network car for the first time".

Quote:

Thinking Stewart will show some more of what he had last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya probably some more of that 43rd place power for the doughboy huh! laugh.giflaugh.gif You may be right.

Gordon and Kenseth had the two best cars on these type tracks all the latter half of last season. No reason they wouldn't be the two favorites here this weekend.