• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1800 Lund Explorer What's it worth?

DancesWithWaves

Thinking of selling my 1800 Lund Explorer model year 2002. Trying to figure out what its worth. Its loaded 115 Yam 4 stroke, 15hp kicker, w-wackers, Lowrance Lms 480, Lowrance x87, marine radio, 24 volt system, 10 amp Charger,Lund travel cover, 3000 Shorelander w/spare, Exellent condition

Sounds like a nice rig.

What I would do is watch the paper and online and see if you can find a similar rig and base your pricing on that. The other thing I've done in the past is to call a dealer and tell them that you're looking at a boat (your boat) from a private party and ask them to blue book it for you. Sometimes dealers are helpfull with this and other times they're not...

They only thing they'll be interested in is your boat and motor. Trailers are typically a flat 700 bucks or so. You'll have to wing the electronics price.

marine_man