• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Prayers Needed...

Talked to Hendo's girlfriend Missy and Hendo's fishing partner and best friend is Scott Potter. And Scott's fiancee Anita is in serious condition because of a shed roof collapse Sunday. Pray Lord watch over Anita and apply your healing hands and strength to her and there families. Lord hear are prayer...

Here's the article...

http://romesentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070219/NEWS04/102190067/-1/NEWS Prayers Needed...

Thanks guys talked to North Shore and he gave me an update and she's doing better, Anita's off the ventilator and she's been able to recognize Scott and her Mom. I'll post updates as I recieve them. Thanks for keeping her in your prayers, the power prayer.

North Shore has had computer problems but he told me things are getting fixed...