• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The New Version of NASCAR's website.....like it or not?

OUTDOORNUT

I personally think there is too much going on with a lot of video's, and not the most user friendly, but they seem to have also lost a lot of the good stories that go with the sport. I know they lost some staff (mostly Marty) but I can't say I'm overly impressed.

I was able to find an article today and I think I finally realized maybe I don't hate Yota as much as I hate the Waltrip's. This is a blurb from the article that hits the nail on the head for most of my dislike for D.W. and Co.

Michael Waltrip Racing -- All three drivers made the show but none finished in the top 20. ... It will be interesting to see if ol D.W. continues to make mention of the MWR cars by sponsors' names -- "There's David Reutimann in the Domino's / Burger King Toyota" -- while referring to other drivers by only the car number -- "There's Dale Junior in the 8 car."

There was a time I use to humor myself by reading some of D.W.'s columns on the Fox site, but they ALWAYS had mention of Yota, and a sponsor for his or another Yota team. I guess the mass media is also seeing it.

Freaking sellouts! mad.gif