• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
outfishedagain

Snow Goose Info

Speaking of Snow Goose hunting, where is a good place to find info on the migration? My younger brother and his friends are looking to get out to SD this spring and he was asking for info. Also about avg. what time of year to they fly through?

There are a number of websites out there that do a pretty good job of keeping up with the migration or you can call the South Dakota snow goose hotline (605)885-6401.

Since the warm weather has there been any birds by Watertown. Got some family over ther and was wonderin if its worth the trip over there to blast some snows

Jake,i am from Watertown and I havent seen any myself just yet, just a [email protected]#$load of honkers, however did receive a call this afternoon about a sighting just west of Watertown, and a reliable source also told me of thousands of snows around the Henry area. Im gonna go do some scoutin in the mornin and try to maybe blast a few, Ill let ya know what my findings are.

Friends sent me this picture from their hunt last weekend near De Smet area.

[image] Snows071.jpg?t=1173728810[/image]

Thanks for the report, My realtatives are DeBergs if u have heard of them, they are in the Henry mailing address so maybe i will have to go over there

Jake, sorry to bum ya out, but i didnt make it out this morning, did some stuff around the house instead. All this after talking to the feller again and changed his story from snow geese to honks and speckles, bummed me out too, but they cant be too far out, the henry/Clark area has always held many snows in the spring, i'll keep ya updated.

Slough shark. Do you know the Vet at Dakota Animal Clinic? He is a good freind of mine, that comes to Montana every year to hunt 'Grouse. CAJ

CAJ, i dont think i do know him, i take my huntin/fishing lab to Howard vet. Oh, and still no snow honks yet, have heard they are stayin west of us, but who knows.