• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snow Goose Info

Jake,i am from Watertown and I havent seen any myself just yet, just a !@#$load of honkers, however did receive a call this afternoon about a sighting just west of Watertown, and a reliable source also told me of thousands of snows around the Henry area. Im gonna go do some scoutin in the mornin and try to maybe blast a few, Ill let ya know what my findings are.

Jake, sorry to bum ya out, but i didnt make it out this morning, did some stuff around the house instead. All this after talking to the feller again and changed his story from snow geese to honks and speckles, bummed me out too, but they cant be too far out, the henry/Clark area has always held many snows in the spring, i'll keep ya updated.