• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Music while ice fishing...

The Yeti

Mostly, I'll listen to 101.7 out of ST. Cloud. It's like 93x, but plays more older stuff (80's hair bands).

If I'm in a bad radio station area, I'll pop the MP3 player on which is loaded with a bit of everything.

Prince, Marilyn Manson, Pantera, Def Leppard, Journey, Boston, REO Speedwagon, Aha, AIC, David Bowie, Kelly Clarkson, Linkin Park, Stained, Thomson Twins to name a few. smile.gif but I think I'm still stuck in the 80's as far as my music taste goes.

Quote:

There will be no singing in the truck on the way to Red unless you have Shania Twain with.

grin.gif just had a thought of harvey lee in the truck singing shania twain "man, I feel like a woman" grin.gifgrin.gif oh my stomach hurts from laughing at the thought..LOL

It used to be that the crappies bit real good to Rush and we caught northerns to ZZ Top. Have'nt really tried it lately . Could be the ticket for this weekend . My son-in-law-to-be should love that . He's more into the new rock . I like some of it . But when I play some of the classic rock he acts like he's going to puke until I turn on the country . I'll listen to most music except rap or classical . If thats whats playing I'll start to sing . Nobody wants that .

Since I worked on the radio for over 10 years, I like all kinds of music. But when it comes to fishing I guess I get stuck singing the classics... classic country that is. But as of late I have been brining out the cd deck and listening to Bob Dylan Essentials the double disk. Nothing like catching fish to "The story of the Hurricane" and "Tangled up in Blue".

I am also a classic country fan. Willie, waylon, george, mearl, hanks 1,2, and3, David allan coe, and other such artists. Or I switch gears completely and go with classic rock or 93x.

This sunday I listened to the Nascar race, but it is hard to keep up with what is going on without watching. Good thing the fish weren't biting.