• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I just coulnd't wait any longer.

Deitz Dittrich

I had to try and get one more bass trip in before the season closed. I went out with a good friend of mine and fellow staffer here in FM Joel Nelson. We targeted weed edges and sharp drop offs. We only landed 4 bass, but the trip was well worth it. All fish were quickly CPR'ed.. Here was the largest of the day.

icebass.jpg

Ice, no open water at all.. 6' of water with some weed growth very near. Dropping into 14 feet of water. This fish was caught on a tip-up. But we caught the majoirty of the fish on a jigging spoon.

The jacket is nice. Just bought it, and cant say enough great things about it. Ultra warm. My wife got it for me, as she is always ervous when I push the issue in the spring on the ice, tha artic armor has floatation built into it. So she got it for me. You can get it with the HSO logo on it.