• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Capt.Blaine

NASCAR Apparel

Our pro motor sports store closed, frown.gif so here in Duluth we really don’t have any place to buy our NASCAR stuff. Were would the next closest place be?

Thanks mnfishinguy

I was hoping I wouldn’t have to shop on the net. I like to try on stuff before I buy it. Anyone know if the Mall of America has anything?

yup! MOA has 2 stores I believe. Yea, I agree with you about the internet too and needing to try stuff on. Plus, if you buy stuff of the net it usually takes awhile. I was going to buy a Kenseth hat off of nascar.com and it said that it would take 2 months!! so, i had my parents pick one up for me in Daytona today!! smile.gif

Quote:

it would take 2 months!!

Thats Nuts!!

I bet your parents had a great time down there. I guess the wife and I will have to take a road trip one of these weekends. Thanks for the info Meaney