• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

pike DVD's

budiva

I am trying to get some Pike DVD's together to watch during our 17 hour drive to northern ontario this spring. I ordered one from in-fisherman this week called summer pike patterns. Does anyone have any recomendations? And do you know anywhere that you can rent them. Our public library has a bunch on VHS but no DVD's. I am mostly looking for entertainment not necessarily fishing lessons and basics.

I own that in-fisherman one... Summer Pike Patterns... it's great. Very informative. I am not sure what your best bet would be for rentals... if you are looking to buy - Gander Mountain usually has some good choices. I see you live in Rochester, but if you are ever in the cities you need to stop at Thorne Bros. in Fridley.