• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What DOES this dream mean?

Slyster

I dreamt last night I went down to our unfinished basement... and opened up the faucets and water heater and it rapidly filled up with around 3 feet of murkey water.. and I casted a line from the stairs and got some crappies. No kidding! smile.gif

Does this mean I am getting the fever? frown.gif

Hiya -

It means it's going to be a long winter yet...

I have fishing dreams all the time. Sometimes really bizarre ones - like fishing in the middle of St. Paul, but everything's under water...

The real problem I have with these dreams is, I set the hook. Now, I'm mainly a muskie guy, so I *really* set the hook. shocked.gif

I've elbowed my wife pretty good a few times... Fortunately, she's pretty good-natured about it.

Cheers,

Rob Kimm

I used to jig in the living room but I kept getting hung up on the ducting and the live electrical wires. I always practice catch and release with my best catching around 3 in the morning and about 6 feet down..I once thought I had landed MR. Big I had him right up to the boat and had a good lip lock on him then my wife jammed me in the ribs and told me to take my thumb out of her mouth!