• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

John Gillespie favorite moment on Millacs

Tony Holland

I never miss it! It's been my favorite fishing show for years. He's over the top but it's funny & I like the enthusiasm. It's cool that the shows are always new & filmed a few days before airing also. laugh.gif

Can't wait to see the show Jim.

I simply cannot handle the guy. No doubt he shares his enthusiasm, but I never get anything out of his program. In other words, he does not educate his audiance very well. I am more of an Angling Edge or In-Fisherman guy. Al Linder shares more valuable information in one sentence than John G. shares in his whole show.

I have said the same thing for years Rost. But I still enjoy his show. For me I love ice fishing and he is the only one that devotes so much time to that. Plus he is very entertaining. That keeps me watching it.

John G. can get a little annoying at times. I do very much like watching his shows just because there not staged. Says a lot as he has a new show every week. It must take a lot of work to go out every week and put out a quality show.

Some other show's are so obvious... Throw a different jig in its mouth and start babbling how good these jigs... A must have!! They catch so many fish. What a joke!! Watch me fight this fish up while I'm stepping on it. Then move your leg and the fish pops right out. Fake hook sets are also a classic. Lots of shows\ videos are just ridiculous.

Eyehead, I believe "annoying" is understating his affliction. I've always said, "If that clown were in my boat, he wouldn't be for long, I'd hope he knows how to walk on water, cause he's goin' over the side!" Personally, I think he's "on something" when he films those shows!

I dont think i'd ever get any fishing done if I was in the boat or on the ice with him I think that i'd be laughing at him everytime someone caught something he'd be yelling "Slobosaurismassiverex!!!!" or something like that??? and im not really sure what that is but i guess it means holy dump thats big? and there's one more thing for sure there wouldnt be to many people around you fishing cause I think that everyone would be affraid to catch whatever disease that guy has??? maybe its fishing Terrets sp? or something?