• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Blade Adjustment for Lazer Mag

Eastwind

I bought a used Lazer Mag last Summer and used it for the first time in January. For the first ten or twenty holes I drilled the auger worked great. After that it seems like the blades do not shave the ice well and act like they are dull. Looking at them, my friends and I do not think the edges look dull. Isn't there a correct angle for these blades in order for them to perform correctly? Does anyone know of a repair shop that could diagnose the problem that I am having in getting this auger to cut well? By the way, the motor runs great and it will cut better if I rock the auger from side to side. Anyone have any opinion on this?

I called Strikemaster. They told me that if I brought the auger in during their regular service dept. hours. 8:00 to 5:00 Mon thru Friday. that they would reset the blade pitch on the spot and the cost would only be $5.00 to $10.00. That's good customer service. Thanks a lot for the info.