• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Valv

1993 Ford Econoline Van E 250 3/4ton $ 850.00

I bought by mistake (don't ask...) this 1993 Ford Econoline 250 3/4 ton gas van. It has the 5.8l v8, 2WD, and pretty much nothing else, it's a cargo van, 216,000 miles.

It is a reposessed unit, I had to break key lock to get a new one installed, runs and drives fine, brakes a little spongy.

I am just asking $ 850.00 or best offer if anybody wants it.

Econiline1sm.jpg

My wife said now I can go "..live in a van down by the river

Matt_Foley%2C_Saturday_Night_Live.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• By the smaller size of the trees around it may be a Bob Cat. 
    • looks like one to me. on son inlaws trailcam. date not right. probably may or june. 
    • and a good hanging it was
    • There is no reason he should still be alive! I liked Maggie’s way of dealing with things...good ol’ fashion hanging!
    • Okogie and KBD are both healthy, but sit due to Thibs having his head in a dark place. I sure hope they get some playing time tonight. Looking at the minutes given to Butler, Rose, and Tolliver, I doubt they'll play for awhile.    Bummer, since they both had a good preseason. I can see Okogie developing into Butler 2.0 so why not play him while he can learn from 1.0?
    • Near that same area, I watched a guy from Pennsyvania hit a huge muley buck totally demolishing his truck.  His hunt was definetly ruined.  Consider yourself lucky. Good luck on the rest of your trip and continue keeping us up to date. 
    • It wouldn't be an elk hunting trip if something didn't break.  At least you got the vehicle damage out of the way early and made it to your hunting area.  Should be smooth sailing from here.     Don't forget to let your insurance company know of the accident.  
    • Bummer on the deer- that's a major hazard on these trips. I've been very lucky after several close calls (knock on wood) going out west.    Sounds great so far otherwise. Good luck and have a blast!
    • Nobody knows ice better than an Eskimo. Don't try to slip a foreign language into the conversation to muddy the water. 
    • We arrived to camp around noon. Got my first mulie buck around 2am just east miles city. Will need 2 new doors and a new service door on the trailer. We survived with minimal damage and continued on after getting the buck off the freeway. We dropped our gear and headed right out to start scouting! Made it to the first area I wanted to check and found a 5x5 with 18 cows and a spike. We backed out quickly and hopefully they will remain close for Saturday morning. We are headed back out in the morning to check a few other spots and then come back into town to enjoy a wonderful wild game feed put on by the city. My son is having the time of his life. Can’t believe the amount of wildlife he’s seen so far. Heading to bed after a long night and day of driving. Hopefully tomorrow brings more areas of opportunity.