• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

24? the next cheater....

fishonnopeoff

Uncle Bill

I agree with what you stated except I personally believe there is a huge difference between what Waltrip did and what happenned to Gordon if it did happen that way.

I will also state that they could have intentionally lowered the car and yes, it would have been a hand full in the corners but, down the straight away, he would have been somewhat faster as there is less air under the car and that is why they have the height rule.

I dont know how the rule is written, but if something broke then it may be less of a issue than if they rigged this to happen that way. Only the 24 team really knows what is the truth.

Again, how do you decide on the penalty for knowing that you cheated and if something really broke I have no idea. bubs is correct in that NASCAR needs to get ride of the gray area in tech and the rules. But, this is all the fault of the racer trying to beat the rules all the time.

If one wanted to decide by the perfect law, then yes he was wrong and maybe should have recieved a much stiffer penalty for this issue.

The penalties need to be equal and I will agree that at times it looks like some are getting away with much more than others.

I say all this knowing I am not a Gordon fan but do respect he ability to drive a race car. This will probably really open up a new can of worms. frown.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Now all the Gordon haters are going to say he got a break.

Ya know Harv, I just gotta laugh.

Funny how NASCAR, and some folks here, are so

forgiving and understanding when it comes to the #24.

For everyone else, the rule book reads black and white.

The punishment for an infraction, intentional or not, is severe.

Yeah, I'd say he got a break.

Time to move on Uncle I understand your embarrassed about your boy Kenseth getting caught red handed CHEATING but it is what is and Robbie Reiser ain't coming through that door for a while "suspeneded 4 races fo CHEATIN"........

grin.gif

Not embarrassed. In fact, very proud of my boy !!

Way too early in the season to think this penalty

is going to have any effect.

I look at it as a challenge. My boy and I will

spot y'all 50 points. And still kick some @$$. cool.gif

Edited by Unc. (Don't want it to sound like an attack)

Quote:

In fact, very proud of my boy !!

Way too early in the season to think this penalty

is going to have any effect.

I look at it as a challenge. My boy and I will

spot y'all 50 points. And still kick your @$$.
cool.gif

That wouldn't suprise me he's darn good not great but darn good! grin.gif

Quote:

Not embarrassed. In fact

I was just refering to Kenseths comments that He was Embarrassed and it's time to move on.