• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Travel Conditions on Crow/Nestor.

Hey guys, just wondering what the travel conditions were like up north. I have been out of the loop for awhile and was curious if you can still get around on a fourwheeler without any complications. We have alot of people coming with on Sunday and are trying to maximize comfort while we travel. There should also be enough snow for a snowmachine to right?

Thanks and Maybe We'll See Ya Out There!

Take Care and Good Luck Fishing!!

Thanks for the update...it is better to know now than try to find out when I get back home tonight. Looking forward for some trout, walleye, crappie, jumbo perch, and northern action....well at least one or two of the species grin.gif Thanks again Hemlock, I will have a report for everyone when we get back.

Take Care and Good Luck Fishing!!

Bring on the warm weather! Heading back up to Muskie Bay next weekend and hoping for warm weather as it was -37F when I was up there 2 weeks ago. You can go just about anywhere you want with a truck on Crow or LOTW. Conditions are great for 4-wheelers and snowmobiles if you want to get back into some of the portage lakes as well. Don't forget your auger extensions--you'll probably need them.

Brett Erickson

www.thornebros.com

Personally I wouldn't drive my truck farther than the resort parking lot on crow. There is alot of scary places on the big body of water...even in the coldest years snowmobiles have gone through. In comparison to last year though there is alot of ice...I needed an extension for my jiffy when we were at nestor on saturday. blush.gif Drilling lots of holes through that much ice takes alot out of ya!