• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

StrikeMaster-Great customer service

fishorgolf

During the last cold snap the handle on my new LaserMag broke. I called Strikmaster and I had a new handle the next day. After seeing that I had to open the gearcase to replace the handle I called Strikemaster to see if they would put it on and they said sure just bring it in it only takes 5 min. ( I could have shipped it but I only work 25 min. from them. While they were changing the handle I was looking around and found some nice leather gloves (can't have to many gloves) and also picked up some smokeless oil. When they are done fixing the auger I ask how much are the gloves and he says they are free for the broken handle. So I start to pay for the oil and he says that's free to. he puts the gloves and oil in a bag and them puts in a hole cleaner also. So I walk out in 5 min. with my auger fixed and a bag of goodies. Talk about customer service. There is no way I would even think about a diff. brand of auger after that. I own my own business and I learned a few things today about customer service.

that is exactly why i would never go with a different brand either....i have had problems with my auger but it has always been a 5 min stop in the shop and i was walking away happy......

I will also second the great customer service. I had a brand new one a month and a half ago and it was not working right. the person said what do you want us to do. A new one or would you like us to service this one. I took the brand new one and away i went. I wish other company's would follow suit. Keep up the great service Strikemaster!