• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Sergeant Slabber

Dull Hood

I USE A HIGH SPEED BUFFER AND LOW GRIT BUFFING COMPOUND. JUST LIKE IF YOU WERE BUFFING YOUR VEHICLE. FOAM PAD WORKS THE BEST. COMPOUND CAN BE FOUND AT ANY AUTO PARTS STORE.

SHANE

Arctic Cat Hood and Windshield Polish is very good. I also like Honda Spray Polish and Cleaner but I don't think that would work as well to get rid of the dullness.

Try Wizard, it's a 2 step process. They have a buffing compound for clear coats, followed by a polishing compound. I use it on my sleds and boat to remove small scratches and fading from the sun.

That Wisard's product is really good stuff. If you want to polish aluminum try the metal renew. Unbelievable!! puts Mothers in the hard to use catagory. The waxes last longer than most any thing I have ever used. I have painted cars for over 25 years. Try it you'll like it grin.gif