• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pike Attack

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

That's a wireless hands free headset in my ear. My phone was hanging in the only spot for receiving the towers so I could get phone calls. Very cool unit I must say.

If you could have seen the table you would see my laptop and work on it. I was working on multiple projects and actually got a fair amount done (between the pike attacks of course).

That pike was very persistant. It actually took my JB Lures Gem-n-eye first which you didn't see, the second actual attack it took my JB Lures Rattling Varmint and while I was re-setting the camera on the third actual attack it swiped my shiner right off the hook. So there are two times you don't see on the clip.

Paul Waldowski and I actually saw a monster gill in the same spot the other day. The sunfish attacked a 2" fathead on a 1/8 oz rattling varmint.