• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Vallejo

Lucky me fishing in Nor Cal.

My brother is getting married Saturday in Vallejo (30 miles northeast from San Francisco), CA. I am leaving tomorrow and will be fishing Friday, Sunday and Monday. One day will be in Lake Berryessa and the other days in the delta. I'll give a report when I get back to cold Minnesota.

i haven't read the delta reports, but seems like the bass are still deep in the lakes. i would expect the fish in the delta to be ahead of the lake fish as far as activity goes. it is supposed to be in the 70's this weekend, so things should really be picking up

My brother just fished a tourney in Clear Lake two weeks ago and finished in seventh place just out of the money with five fish weighing 22 lbs and first place won with 27 lbs.

you've most likely left, but there was a tourney on the delta last weekend and the top three all had one day totals of 30lbs. you should do just fine. also, a 14 pounder was caught on new meloines.