• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

V front and First fish

LODFFB

Here is a pic of my Slow frown.gif progress on my Vfront and my first fish, no not a keeper. It was caught a few weeks ago. On the right side I dont have the wall done because I need a few more parts. before I close up the wall.

copyofsspx0084bo0.jpg

copyofsspx0091jm8.jpg

copyofsspx0086qe9.jpg

It looks like you're doing it right. Putting a lot of thought and quality into your build. You could almost be working on it while you're fishing. How about some pictures of the outside too. I wouldn't mind even seeing some more and finished pictues when you can post them. Good job!

Yes I think it does. I only have about half of the house done but it keeps the condensation down. The wood under is damp but in the rear of the house the roof drips after so long. I am using a blue flame heater Procom which makes the moisture worse but I can tell a diff.