• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I hate to do it but I have to sell my 2005 Artic Cat, this is an automatic with front and rear bumpers,aluminum wheels,factory winch and a windshield. The wheeler is lime green in color. I purchased for ice fishing and have never had it on a trail. It has had its factory service as well as an oil change in my garage. Only 328 Miles. I have started it down to -12 degrees but haven'tried it any colder than this. I'm asking $5,500 as this is like a new machine. 2007 models are selling for $7,800 rigged like this one. This is a 500 model

Couple of features with this atv, Has a regular receiver, like you would find on your truck, has a front differential lock, this is great on the ice and in the snow. Has an over ride reverse button. Artic Cats have the most clearence of all the atv's.