• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mexican Vacation Pic

Old-school Spring Break photo of the wifes Grand Dad in Mexico circ 1930s. In reality, he was probably making a trip to the grocery store to bring back some meat to the farm in West Texas. Nice catfish though!

th_AnnesGFatherCatfish.jpg

smile.gif

confused.gifwish I could resize better in photobucket. ?

OK, so I've posted from my Photobucket before. Open the thumbnail image, right click to Properties, copy the address, hit Image on the Post window, paste address, then image magically appears... tongue.gif Sorry about the newbieitus...it's Friday afterall. smile.gif

Thanks guys. Don't know why it worked before though. In the future I will delete the stuff after .jpg, or use the URL without the "IMAGE". Wish you guys in the Arrowhead were getting a little more moisture this weekend. tongue.gif

It's snowing like crazy right now. I shot basketball in Babbitt at 7:30 and then had to zip home to Ely to catch the last part of a basketball game to shoot there, too. Snow was so thick on Hwy. 21 I couldn't see a thing and was going about 25 mph.

Little bit of freezing rain last night but that is about it so far! If it were not so dang windy out there I would be out ice fishing right now! Weather channel says 21 gusting to 30 right now. Bit to much for me... would be OK if I had a perm fish house though! Oh well, maybe later on today the wind will die down. Have a good one and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo