• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

? for Lund 1950 Tyee owners

Try Too Fish

Do you find you are limited to what lakes you can get your boat in? Or if its a good landing ,unloading and loading are no problem!??

Thanks

Other brand deep V 19 ft boat owners can comment also!

Im also interested in the pros and cons of the merc inboard that lund has in there Tyee's

I can't speak for the 1950 Tyee owners, but I myself have a Lund 1700 Fisherman (Old Tyee model), and you need a good landing to put in at, I have launched my boat in shallow landings before and that isn't a lot of fun, and now with the lakes being low from last summer, this coming boating season could be very interesting. Most landings though at the bigger lakes are deep enough to get the boat on and off the trailers without much difficulty. Hope this helps out a little.