• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Well it was a good season....

riverrat56

Sad to say my ice fishing is done for the year, I had shoulder surgery yesterday to repair a football injury. Had 3 bone chips removed, one over an inch long, also they did a micro fracture to regrow torn cartiledge that was also removed. I'm in a sling for a month....

Sadly it doesn't get any better, June 5th I go in for another surgery, to re-attach 2 ligaments, then I will be in a brace that holds my arm out to the side for a month. Hopefully I'm good to go for my Canada trip in mid July.

So does anyone know how to run an auger with one arm? Best month of crappie fishing coming up I sure don't want to miss it.

Sounds like you should just give up on life altogether...

But seriously, I bet if you asked anyone else on the ice with you, and play the sympathy card, and I doubt anyone would be willing to say no to drilling a hole for a man down...good luck, sport injuries just get worse with age.