• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
guy100

Sunrise

First time posting a picture here, so I hope you like it. This picture was taken in North Dakota while I was duck hunting over a small pothole. I love this picture cause I took it myself.

NorthDakota2006029.jpg

beautiful picture.

If I were to offer any constructive criticism it would be that it looks perhaps like the reeds have a flash effect on them and I would have went for a more silhouette effect. Beautiful shot.

Like this? I personally liked the one with the flash better than this one, and they were taken only seconds apart.

NorthDakota2006030.jpg

It's all subjective, guy. Were you looking for constructive criticism or just sharing with us?

I rarely C&C unless someone specifically asks for it. Remember: One artist's trash is another artist's treasure, and the comments you get about what you did right or wrong are only the opinions of those who deliver them. grin.gif

As far as that goes, I liked the first one fine. I like the second one fine, too. They both do slightly different things, and both work for me.