• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
love to hunt

Early Morning Twins on Mille Lacs

That almost HAS to be the same fish!

Either:

a.) You are lying and trying to see if we can tell

OR

b.) You caught the same fish twice!

LOOK AT THE TAILS!!

It's the same shape!!

I think it is definitely possible that he caught the same fish twice (maybe without ever taking it off the hook) considering the half-empty bottle of Jameson on the counter in the background! Nice work though, even if you caught the same fish twice!!!

Thanks for the vote of confidance guys, and I must say am a little insulted. I am not so vane and need attention so much as to intentionally lie about catching fish. It just doesn't matter that much to me.

If it was the same fish, then it swam directly from the release to the other hole and bit. Not saying it isn't possible but unlikely. I see what you are saying about the tails slits and they would appear to be a very close match.

Think what you want.

I was going to delete the post to avoid any more bashing but figured that would yield more criticism, and I reloaded them.

Bye the way Eye Slayer, I don't drink, but my buddys do.

LTH- I wish you would have left the pict up.. I cant view picts at work.. and was lookign forward to see the picts...

Walleye tails the same shape.. they are all the same shape?!

Please.. re-post the picts.

To me they look like two nice walleyes regardless of the story. Nice fish Ed! I need to get up there and catch a few of those eyes! Keeps the pics and reports coming!

LTH I imagine the top fish you caught first and the second (lower) was after. Nice job of supergluing the white on the lower part of the tail. shocked.gif

I generally find that paint sticks work the best. You have to dry them very well first, the effect is better that way.

How is your house coming. I havn't heard for a while on the progress or seen any pictures

Well its fishable as my wife says. I havent done a whole lot, I rigged up a 12v charging system to charge my battery off of my truck. 12v quick connects and a pair of jumper cables I cut the one end off of and put the other quick connect end on. And I put a 120V outlet on it, guy from work poked around and found it through one of the places we get wiring stuff 8.50. grin.gif I have done a little inside of the V but I didnt get too far. I have the left side done but on the right I want to put a 12v outlet and tv so I need to get inside the wall. Next summer I am giong to get a Alumniumn roof even though I painted the roof 4-5 times and tared the seams it still gets damp. And hopefully buy a forced air heater. I'll put some pics up sometime.

Look at the lateral line on the first fish, the see if the second has that lateral line. NOT the same fish!

Nice fish man! I'm jealous haha

I didn't know there were people that could tell the differance between two fish the same size. I can't tell the differance between two cars the same make, model and color. I don't know why anyone on here would lie. Looks like he caught a couple of nice fish and wanted to show what he got. Nothin' wrong with that. Good catch and get some more.

Looks like a little clarification is in order. You guys take things WAY too seriously!

All I was saying is that by looking at the cuts in the tail, they are AWFULLY similar. And maybe it is the same fish, maybe it isn't.

But what I meant was, if it IS the same fish, WOW!!! THAT would be truly amazing! Catch a fish, let it go, instantly catch it again! I mean come on! Who has ever done that before!?

Sorry. Didn't mean for you to think I was calling you a liar. I believe you caught 2 nice fish. But you may have just caught the same fish twice!!

NICE WORK!!