• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
mattrd

Spirit Lake, West and East Okoboji?

Is there any muskie clubs down this way? If any one has any info on it I would appreciate it. Looking to get down there as much as possible this year to chase the 'skies.

Thanks

don't know about clubs, but if you ever get down there in early spring, you gotta go to the hatchery. it is awesome seein' those huge fish.

sorry for the worthless reply, i don't like being the guy who chimes in with nothing helpful, but i love going to the hatchery. try the iowa section, somebody there might know better cool.gif

I'll try and do a search for that, thanks. I've been to the hatchery many times. We always used to make an annual spring trip down there to look at the brutes in there. I think that is what got me interested in fishing them. I had never really fished for them until finally last summer I decided that I really wanted to start doing it so I did and now i can't get enough. I guess anyone that has a 40"+ fish chase there bait to the side of the boat can get hooked pretty fast.

Tell me about it! But that's alrite by me. It's a good thing I work at a sporting goods store where i get a discount otherwise i might be in trouble! crazy.gif Now i'm constintly looking for new things to add to the tackle box, rods, reels, and even looking for a boat! But it's all in good fun.