• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good hunting for geese

stanleys goose camps

20 miles north of winnipeg

alot of land around oak hammock marsh

you could even swing over to the red for afternoon greenbacks as the timing is right

i could hook you up or call daryl at 204-467-8216

tell him roger sent you

call soon as he books up fast

he is basically an outfitter but does do the odd independent

What Roger says about Daryl is absolutely true! He's a friend of mine and is a "Full-time" highly skilled outfitter.

Absolutely Canadian Outfitters is another "Full-Time" highly skilled outfitter who has an incredible operation. He's a very good friend of mine and a very good friend of Daryl Stanely as well.

He goes by the name Terry "B" and can be reached at (204) 795-5433. Either way you can't go wrong by contacting either of these top-notch professionals!

Like Roger says, "tell 'em Stu sent you"!

Rosetown

Are you a guide or a indivdual looking for someone to hunt with?

I have been hunting different areas of Saskatchewan for 5 years. I am always looking for some new info from a local.

Cold Water

I live in Big Lake. I have always hunted up there on my own. I may be able to steer you in the right direction if you want to try it yourself. Shoot me a email and we can meet and have a cold one.

Thanks

Todd