• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Want to kill my sled

Uncle Bill

Wife has a 01' AC 440 sno-pro CC.

The kill switch on the handle bar, and the tether strap have no effect.

The only way I can kill the sled is with the choke.

(It has no key)

The kill switches used to work.

Any ideas where to start ?? confused.gif

Check all the connectors coming out of the stator to make sure nothing is unplugged. There is a 4-prong plug that you unhook to bypass the kill swith and throttle safety switch and I'm guessing that is whats unplugged. If everything looks good there follow the wires down from your tether or kill switch and make sure all is good. I'm betting something came unplugged or some wires broke.

If the four prong connector from the stator is un plugged your headlights and tail light would not work either. If I am right the kill switch on the sno pro is a small button next to the throttle assy, not part of it. The wires for that and the tether switch are located behind the dash panel and that it probably where you will find a broken or unplugged wire.