• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
harvey lee

Fantasy Leaque

With less than one week to go I would like to wish you all good luck. This will be a interesting season with sooo many new teams and the returning teams from last year.

Good luck to you as well Harvey, as well as the rest of you guys. I'm a newbie to the fantasy racing scene, so I expect to struggle against all you "season" veterans. grin.gif

I'm ready! Got my picks already made, but I think I'll have to change a couple of my selections. shocked.gif

Good luck to all! May you always score a little less than me. blush.gifwink.gifgrin.giftongue.gif

That sounds good Bass. smile.gif I do wish you the same. wink.gif

After the Bud Shootout and Qualifing, I have no idea who will even be my picks. I may just throw at the dart board to pick and let the chips fall where they may.

There is still time for more new players. Even if one doesnt do well or have the luck you need to place well, its still alot of fun. What the heck, just do it. cool.gif

I did have a spurt 2/3 of the way through. Could have been more of a contender if I would have just updated my picks each week, but there were at least 8 races I forgot to update them before qualifying. Not this year! (I hope) smirk.gif

Those Saturday races can really sneak up on a person!

62 TEAMS?!?!?!!!!

Do I have to make the top 35 to ensure my eligibility for next year?? I'm wondering because the way I did last year it will be touch and go on that...

I have a question. Why do you select 2 drivers from the say A list and only start one? Is it a backup in case the first guy gets arrested doing burnouts in Arizona:-) and is your backup guy who isn't selected for the race he doesn't lose one of the 9 starts does he?

You have 2 in the A list so if your pick does bad during qualifiny. you may change to the other driver before the deadline. The same goes for the B & C list. Make sure you look at the deadline time so your picks are changed before that time.

Only the 4 drivers that you have checked will count a as a race done or 1 of the 9. If you have any more questions, please just ask.

Harvey is right. I'd just add that you get bonus points for drivers that qualify in I believe it's the top 5. So if both your A-listers qualify in the top 5, you'll get bonus points for each driver (this goes for B and C listers too). However, the ones you select as your active drivers for the race are the ones you'll get points for where ever they finish at the end of the race.

Your fine outdoor ran. We will be running with two groups. I have a feeling quite a few teams will be unactive after 10 or 11 races. I think we had 4 or 5 teams drop out least year.