• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fantasy Leaque

harvey lee

I did have a spurt 2/3 of the way through. Could have been more of a contender if I would have just updated my picks each week, but there were at least 8 races I forgot to update them before qualifying. Not this year! (I hope) smirk.gif

Those Saturday races can really sneak up on a person!

I have a question. Why do you select 2 drivers from the say A list and only start one? Is it a backup in case the first guy gets arrested doing burnouts in Arizona:-) and is your backup guy who isn't selected for the race he doesn't lose one of the 9 starts does he?

You have 2 in the A list so if your pick does bad during qualifiny. you may change to the other driver before the deadline. The same goes for the B & C list. Make sure you look at the deadline time so your picks are changed before that time.

Only the 4 drivers that you have checked will count a as a race done or 1 of the 9. If you have any more questions, please just ask.

Harvey is right. I'd just add that you get bonus points for drivers that qualify in I believe it's the top 5. So if both your A-listers qualify in the top 5, you'll get bonus points for each driver (this goes for B and C listers too). However, the ones you select as your active drivers for the race are the ones you'll get points for where ever they finish at the end of the race.