• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Aquaview troubles?

mnhunter2

I have a little condensation inside the fish/lense of my Aquaview and there is a small chip on the bottum of the fish and the screen seems to be darker now and has a shadow on on side of the screen, do you think the moisture problem can be fixed or is it replacement time, how long does it take to get it repaired and back?

MN- I would call customer service.

I will say this, the chip in the fish skin and the water inside the camera are not related at all. The fish skin is purely cosmetic, you could take it off and still run the camera. As for the other stuff, it could be as easy as a new battery?... but I would still you rather call customer service.. they are great up there.

I would start with hooking up you camera to a new battery. I would bet that is the problem. Anytime I see any type of shadowing on my screen it is always a battery issue. Make sure you have a full charge or try a different battery to make sure. Good luck!

How long are you waiting after you turn it on for the first time? It takes a while for it to "start up" after you hit the on button. Try turning it on and waiting longer for it to power up, it might take 5 seconds or more.

I had my screen turn black this past weekend, changed batteries and it fixed the problem.