• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Blaine Muskie Show

10,000 Casts

Who all is going to the show?

Should be a good show. Last year I was only able to attend late Sun but this year I am planning to spend more time down there. And since I am addicted to buying muskie lures, thats probably not a good thing. So I would like to hit some of the seminars.

What do you guys know about the Sat presenters.

-Mark Windels, Harrasers

-Russ Smith, Smitty Baits

-Mike McCullen, Fudally Tackle

-Jeff Woodruff, Leech Lake guide

Also, are there ever any lure swap meets? I have some lures that need good homes where they will be appreciated.

Thanks,

John

Not so much about what one knows about the persons mentioned to me.

Simply what you can learn from them by listening an asking questions.

cool.gif

Each person presenting has a different style.

Each person asking questions has different needs an fishing style also.

An everyone takes something away that will help you bring things together to have more fun on the water.

Blaine show is fun.

My Bonnie "NoFIsh" flashes that smile an a couple other things an always brings home a nice big bag O goodies for her stash.

shocked.gif

Do more people watching myself than anything else.

But for sure heckle some from the back an always find something that I can use sometime on the water.

No doubt a good ticket to ride.

grin.gif

Keep on Rocken!

T.

Tom! Glad to see things are kicking good. I'm looking forward to seeing you at the kid's class at Joe's in a few weeks. What day do you want to be there? Let's e-mail outside of this and pin down the day.

As for the Muskie Show, Tom hit the nail on the head. I write articles about catching fish but just remember that there's no such thing as a silver bullet and there's no one way to do it. Listen, ask questions, and then do what works for you always trying new things out.

Speakers include (according to the MN Muskie Expo HSOforum):

Friday March 9th

5 PM - Gregg Thorne

7 PM - Brad Hoppe

Saturday March 10th

11AM - Mark Windels

1 PM - Russ Smith

3 PM - Mike McCullen

5 PM - Jeff Woodruff

Sunday March 11th

11:30 AM - Paul Hartman

1 PM - John Detloff

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU BRING A GROUP OF YOUTHS AND/OR TEENS THE WHOLE GROUP IS FREE INCLUDING YOU THE CHAPERONE! CALL YOUTH CHAIR BRENT FOX TO SET YOUR GROUP UP. Send me an e-mail and I'll give his number which is on the front page of the "On the water" newsletter published by the Twin Cities Chapter of Muskie, Inc.