• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PF Banquets

I have been to many different chapter banquets and have seen younger kids and wives there. Nothing wrong with that at all. I do believe that we need to get the younger ones more involved in the fundraising and not just the hunting.

PF has a kids program for the younger ones as they want them to get involved.

Ringnecks Youth Program ringnecks.org

I would definetly bring him with. My dad started bringing me to the local DU banquet with him when I was about 13-14. I loved going, just getting to see all the guns and other stuff at the banquet was awesome. I'm 26 now and we still go to the DU banquet every year together.

The Banquet should have a Ringnecks price for the meal and membership. Sometimes there will be special drawings for the youth and opportunities to win guns and other neat stuff. they can be expensive depending how many raffles you do, but it goes to a great cause!!

LOW

For the Anoka County PF banquet (March 10) we have a special drawing for only the youth (and each youth can only buy 1 ticket). As well, we give each kid who attends a $25-$30 item and some other smaller items just for coming. We lose money on the kids, but feel it is worth it to get them involved.