• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jr. fans are pretty quite today

JohnMickish

I know exactly what you are talking about Harvey. I have been a member here for quite some time, and it was for this very reason I stayed away from the Nascar Forum last season. Some people (and it's usually the same people every time) get carried away, and the end result is it get's way to serious and people are p**sed off at each other. It's sad because they end up pushing the good guys away from the forum. frown.gif

This is getting out of hand.

I have in the past let people say what they wany because I like that everyone's input is what makes the Nascar forum fun.

In the passed there has been some good hearted ribbing that goes on.

I REALLT THINK THAT WE ARE GOING PAST THAT AND WE NEED TO KNOCK IT OFF.

When I have people e-mailing me and telling me that they are no longer going to post on this forum because of a few members bashing IT NEEDS TO STOP.

THERE IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE SOME BETTER MODERATING GOING ON HERE. I HATE TO DO THIS BUT THERE IS GOING TO BE SOME EDITING OF THE POST'S.

We are all in this together and like it or not we need to get along.

THIS POST IS GETTING LOCKED AND IS DONE AS FAR AS I SEE IT.

We have just had about 20 people have there first post on FM be in the Nascar forum and now they have to read this.

Please feel free to contact me as I would like all your coments.

[email protected]

Sifty